What are my chances?

Started by kaur1487
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kaur1487

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is my first cycle applying. I applied late this cycle so I couldn't apply to the colleges with deadlines in June. I didn't get any news from Michigan, so I guess I don't have a chance there, and Pittsburgh just sent out invites and I haven't gotten one yet. Kinda losing hope here. Do I have any chance or should I shift focus on getting a master's?

Graduation Year: 2018
Tests: nbde part 1 and 2 first attempt
Work experience: 6 months as a dentist in india. Just started work as a dental assistant
Shadowing experience and volunteering in a private practice: 110 hours in India and 48 hours in America
gpa: 3.81
toefl: 113
other: 10 years of teaching dance and music, and lots of volunteering experience in non-profits in india
research publications: none
a couple of academic awards and stuff
Status:
citizen

applying to/ or planning on applying to:
michigan
tufts
howard
ucla
oklahoma
iowa
columbia
pittsburgh
temple
colorado
washington