What are my chances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Twinklzz13

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
PCO is my frist choice, and I got a letter from PCO saying that they are going to wait for my grades from the spring semester...so i guess basically im on the waiting list... do people get accepted that late?

Members don't see this ad.

Twinklzz13 said:
PCO is my frist choice, and I got a letter from PCO saying that they are going to wait for my grades from the spring semester...so i guess basically im on the waiting list... do people get accepted that late?

People can get accepted, or moved up from the waitlist, right up until classes start. I'll be giving up seats at 5 of the 6 schools I was accepted to, and I'm sure there are many others like me.

Twinklzz13 said:

They told me the same thing about my mid-semester grades. Yesterday I ended up getting information about the summer enrichment program via e-mail. You should probably be hearing back something soon.

Borzaem said:
They told me the same thing about my mid-semester grades. Yesterday I ended up getting information about the summer enrichment program via e-mail. You should probably be hearing back something soon.

What is that?