POtheDO

5+ Year Member
Mar 26, 2011
Status
Medical Student
I went through about half of the UWorld questions and I'm averaging a 61% doing random timed and I just took the uworld self assessment and got a 224. My test is in 10 days. Any chance I can get a 240 on the real thing?? Pretty much all I'm doing is First Aid and UWorld.

OP
P

POtheDO

5+ Year Member
Mar 26, 2011
Status
Medical Student
also my weaknesses are by far biochem, genetics, and embryo

jumpmanv15

5+ Year Member
Apr 13, 2012
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
I went through about half of the UWorld questions and I'm averaging a 61% doing random timed and I just took the uworld self assessment and got a 224. My test is in 10 days. Any chance I can get a 240 on the real thing?? Pretty much all I'm doing is First Aid and UWorld.
I think a more accurate predictor would be to take an NBME exam, as far as I've heard. People say to take as many as possible.

BloodySurgeon

Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Nov 19, 2006
Status
Medical Student
From what Ive been hearing, the Uworld self-assessment is a little inflated and try to expect your real score to be similar to your self assessment score. If you are not happy with where you are at, try postponing.

hotchik

7+ Year Member
Jan 28, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
also my weaknesses are by far biochem, genetics, and embryo
Your weaknesses are in areas that heavily depend in minute memorization details (i.e. what chromosome, enzyme, etc)...go over those sections in FA and try again