What are my chances?

Started by sikh1010
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sikh1010

oreo101
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a 3.5 GPA and im a junior in high school atm.. I really wanna be a pharmacist. I'm really good at biology but not so sure about chemistry. Do I have any chances of getting into a 6 year pharmacy program at LIU or St. John's?? Please help 🙁
 
Last edited:
I have a 3.5 GPA and im a junior in high school atm.. I really wanna be a pharmacist. I'm really good at biology but not so sure about chemistry. Do I have any chances of getting into a 6 year pharmacy program at LIU or St. John's?? Please help 🙁

:welcome:

if you post on the WAMC thread, you'll get more answers.

3.5 GPA ain't bad. GPA isn't everything though.