What are my odds?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futureOD96

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all!
Looking for some realistic odds with regards to entry into an OD program. I would like to go to OSU, and I am an in state resident. I am very nervous because I feel quite late in the cycle.

Date OptomCAS submitted: 9/20/16
Date verified: 10/25/16
OAT Scores: 320 TS, 330 AA
Major: Biology/Pre-Medical
GPA: 3.42 Overall, 3.35 Science
Extracurricular Activities: 4 years working for OD, school volunteer work
Schools applied: SCO(offered interview 12/2), Salus(offered interview 11/8), OSU

I took my first OAT this past Friday(12/2), and I am currently waiting on a response from OSU.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Your odds are great. You already have interviews setup which is a very good sign. Do well on your interview and you will be starting Optometry school next fall! Good luck!

Hey all!
Looking for some realistic odds with regards to entry into an OD program. I would like to go to OSU, and I am an in state resident. I am very nervous because I feel quite late in the cycle.

Date OptomCAS submitted: 9/20/16
Date verified: 10/25/16
OAT Scores: 320 TS, 330 AA
Major: Biology/Pre-Medical
GPA: 3.42 Overall, 3.35 Science
Extracurricular Activities: 4 years working for OD, school volunteer work
Schools applied: SCO(offered interview 12/2), Salus(offered interview 11/8), OSU

I took my first OAT this past Friday(12/2), and I am currently waiting on a response from OSU.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Did you get into OSU? I am also in state, with similar gpa/OAT, but i don't have the 4 years working for OD experience