What are our chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrB

Family Medicine Resident
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ha! Got ya!! What are our chances of never hearing this question agian?

"I have a 3.9999 and only got a 37 on the MCAT, I must have been sick that day, what are my chances of getting into a DO school?"

Just a little pre block frustration :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

DrB said:

"I have a 3.9999 and only got a 37 on the MCAT, I must have been sick that day, what are my chances of getting into a DO school?"

I don't think you'll get in anywhere with those numbers.

OH ya forgot to tell you I have 26 paper published all in Science, Nature and JAMA. I developed a new antibiotic, have a nursing degree, worked as a radiologist, EMT.... bla bla bla bla bla.....

But I am so worried about getting in :laugh: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
DrB said:
OH ya forgot to tell you I have 26 paper published all in Science, Nature and JAMA. I developed a new antibiotic, have a nursing degree, worked as a radiologist, EMT.... bla bla bla bla bla.....

But I am so worried about getting in :laugh: :laugh:

No Nobel Prize??? pssshhhh you can take all those other things and go to clown college, if you are lucky!

so annoying...too many people fishing for compliments

excellent post!!!

You have no hope. Unless you get the feather of a deer, heel of dolphin, leg of a snake, and cook in a crock pot until the Chinese land on the moon - upon that time you will eat it with a fresh garnishment of live roaches and worms. Doing this will bring back a glimmer of hope. Only a glimmer.

DrB said:

With a little luck you might be able to get into TOURO-NV... other than that it doesn't look good. :laugh:

Apply to the Caribbean schools only. Nothing in the land of milk and honey will accept you.

Why are you such a lazy pot head drunk with the IQ of a shoe!?!

OH ya thanks for reminding me about my Nobel Prize... I was also in the Olympics, but only took home three silvers. :(

I will never amount to anything...

Forget TUNCOM they wouldn't accept such a looser :cool: