What are some common topics on the OAT? Please help!!

tam2688

tam2688
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have the Kaplan 05 OAT, since I have a year to go before I think about taking it, I am reading old versions and opted.org. I am confused, some tests have a lot of genetics questions, some with a lot of cell bio material, others with anatomy.

For the biology, gen chem, organic, physics, what are some of the common topics you have seen for those of you who took it?

Please give me some idea, I want to get some kind of summary in my head, as I am very anxious about starting to study. Actually I am so worried about this, I am making it bigger than it is and I need to know what I am up against.

Thanks guys.

Members don't see this ad.

Just get a prep book and study off that. It's kind of pointless to ask what you'll need to know since it'll be most everything you have learned in class.

According to your other posts, you have two years to study for the OAT so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Two years to study is a long time.

Thanks for answering, I know 2 years is a lot and I am freaking out because I haven't learned half the test material. I will study off of the study guides and do my best.

Members don't see this ad :)