What are some good post bacc programs out there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

caduceusdude

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will have finished two degrees in neuroscience and anthropology by May 2008. But just in case I don't get into medical school what r some good post bacc programs out there for ppl who got their degree and already finished taking the requirements?

Again, thanks in advance for ur time.

PS: I am not a minority student or interested in MD/PhD.
 
depends if you want to do research or not...the NIH IRTA program is pretty good if that's what you're looking for there is a forum of post-bacc programs that you might want to check out
 
I heard that Loma Linda has a good one. I'll be damned if I can find any info on it, though. And the email I sent got a reply asking me to call their office instead.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wake forest has a great post bacc program and if you go through the program, theres a gaurantee that you have a place in the next class at the SOM.