What are some not as competitve post-bacc programs?

Started by UFGator07
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

UFGator07

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are some non-competitive post-bacc programs? For like a 2.5 GPA.....👎
Perhaps schools/programs that almost EVERYONE gets accepted to....😳

Also, what are your thoughts about a formal program versus a do-it-yourself post-bacc thing?

Is it better looked upon if you attended a formal program and did well? Or is there no real difference if you just stay at your in-state school and do well?

I will most likely be at UF post-bacc taking classes a la carte if I don't get accepted to any formal post-bacc programs.

Any and all thoughts would be appreciated! Thanks!
 
Check out Manhattanville college--they have a post-bac program that I believe is more or less an "automatic" acceptance.

Definitely go the formal route if you can. You have to do well wherever you are. Might as well do well in a program that may have some connections and some advisors who have experience. But, if you don't get into a formal program, no big deal.
 
if you're looking to take the prereqs, UNC Greensboro has open enrollment. I think actually Harvard Extension School does too.