What are the best practice test...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hawk52

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
and where do i get them...Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

also the one from the paper DAT application packet is good, but its only one

doesnt the Kaplan CD only have ONE full length exam? and the one from the paper DAT application packet.. is that a full length one also? because I have the paper application from 2004 and that only has the science part and the quantitative reasoning part for some reason.

I'm not familiar with TopScore.. I just know thats its a CD with 3 exams you have to buy, is that it? If anyone can give me any additional info, it would be very much appreciated.

Members don't see this ad :)
Bonkers29 said:
doesnt the Kaplan CD only have ONE full length exam? and the one from the paper DAT application packet.. is that a full length one also? because I have the paper application from 2004 and that only has the science part and the quantitative reasoning part for some reason.

I'm not familiar with TopScore.. I just know thats its a CD with 3 exams you have to buy, is that it? If anyone can give me any additional info, it would be very much appreciated.

TS is very good for science and QR and I would get it. If you do well in TS most likely you will do well on real test. It si very comparable to real deal. I also like DAt achiever and I like it specially for their PAT which is great with explanations.

Mustt Mustt said:
TS is very good for science and QR and I would get it. If you do well in TS most likely you will do well on real test. It si very comparable to real deal. I also like DAt achiever and I like it specially for their PAT which is great with explanations.
thanks Mustt Mustt :)

so I should definitely get more practice than just Kaplan by using TopScore or DAT Achiever, I was checking out TopScore on amazon.com, is it also a guide? or does it just simulate exams? its not like Kaplan right? Is buying TopScore from amazon.com a good idea? oh and people from the amazon review say that the PAT practice on TopScore is much easier than the actual thing. Is DAT Achiever much more similar to the actual exam on the PAT section? :confused: