What are the chances?? :/

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pharmaceuticals

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, sorta new to these Pharmacy forum, but I love it thus far. I am a senior and will graduate with a degree and have 3 years of pharmacy expierence as well as an internship for a pharameutical company. I have a CUM GPA of 3.042 and a Pre-Req GPA of 3.0 and a Science GPA of like 2.89. I will be taking the PCATS Augst 23. What are my chances? please give me some hope/advise where to apply! THANKS.
 
Try to get a high PCAT score (preferably >90) to balance out your gpa. But I'd say you are competitive with your pharmacy experience. If your science classes show an upward trend, like starting out with Cs and eventually making all As, then that would be good too.