What are the chances???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SCjkbell09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Attend Shorter College
Biology Major/Chemistry Minor
Overall GPA: 3.63
Pre-Req GPA: 3.56
GRE: 1130 (Q-720, V-410, AW-3.5)
*most concerned about the verbal and analytical writing score, never done well on these "type" of sections.

Activities: College Baseball, Allied Health Club, Tri-Beta Club, take a trip every year to study on Ossabaw Island

Experience: Shadow various health occupations (100+hrs) in high school to narrow my options down, settled on the more "hands on" fields. Shadowed a Dentist (30+hrs) and a PT (currently)... Chose to pursue PT.

Planning to Apply to:
Miami
Emory
Medical College of Georgia
Georgia State
FIU

Members don't see this ad.

Like you said, pretty good stats other than the verbal and writing for the GRE. You should retake it and really really prepare for those sections.

You won't know your chances until you apply. Only thing you can do is put yourself in the best situation to get in.

Like you said, pretty good stats other than the verbal and writing for the GRE. You should retake it and really really prepare for those sections.

You won't know your chances until you apply. Only thing you can do is put yourself in the best situation to get in.

Those were close to my stats. I got a 3.5 on the analytical and got into all 4 schools I applied to.

Good stats
Similar to mine and I got in on the class of 2010 in one of the more elite programs in TX. You should get in somewhere. Just make sure you kill it on the interview and you'll be fine.