Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Heu giys - in my quest to keep my nice, very pretty, color-coded medical school excel sheet as accurate as possible / in order to waste as much time as possible, I like to get the LizzyM scores for the schools.
There seem to be some small disparities between the original "selector" file created by LizzyM herself (thanks!) and the open-source SDN matriculant data that's being updated continually.
Basically, I'm just wondering which of these two files would have the most accurate, and most importantly, most recent data on the MCAT and GPA scores of accepted/matriculating students.
There seem to be some small disparities between the original "selector" file created by LizzyM herself (thanks!) and the open-source SDN matriculant data that's being updated continually.
Basically, I'm just wondering which of these two files would have the most accurate, and most importantly, most recent data on the MCAT and GPA scores of accepted/matriculating students.