-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
What are you doing the summer before pharmacy school?
Started by ChemPharm77
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Good question. I was looking for a job but it seems that it's not in the cards. So I think I will relax and enjoy, including: actually exercising, reading a book that isn't for school, and taking a trip at some point. Part of me still wants to study or work though..lol..it's hard to unwind after being on the go for so long. Maybe I will volunteer to get the best of both worlds.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'd like to take a vaca or something but I've got too many bills to pay. Think Im just gonna work my butt off for spending money at pharm school.😛
I'd like to take a vaca or something but I've got too many bills to pay. Think Im just gonna work my butt off for spending money at pharm school.😛
I'm doing the exact same thing...just trying to earn as much money as possible to supplement starting school. Hopefully I can do some traveling and enjoy the summer before the madness begins!
Go on a cruise! (or to Hawaii), pick up extra hours at the pharmacy, and just live it up before I sell my soul to studying the next 4 years 🙂
Working out, spending time with friends and family, heading to Cancun !! 🙂 Enjoying my freedom while it lasts.
Working 40+ hrs in the pharmacy I've been working at for the past 3 yrs trying to store as much cash as I can before I go to weekend intern hours during the school year.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been debating whether I should or should not be reviewing by now but most, if not all, current pharmacy students told me at interview day to relax and enjoy the summer off. And that's exactly what I'm doing. Pool, bars, sports, lake, outdoors, etc.
I have worked extremely hard to be where I am and I'm pretty sure most of you have as well. So, enjoy the few months off before pharmacy school.
University of Georgia COP Class of 2017!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Fortune favors the prepared mind."
I have worked extremely hard to be where I am and I'm pretty sure most of you have as well. So, enjoy the few months off before pharmacy school.

University of Georgia COP Class of 2017!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Fortune favors the prepared mind."
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 3K