What are your thoughts, Indiana vs. Case Western

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jenjas

REDSOXNATION
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I seriously can't make up my mind between these 2 programs. Both are in my top 3 but can't decide on who to rank higher. I would appreciate any thoughts/ suggestions/comments. Cleveland isn't exactly the greatest city to live in, but I thought Case was a solid program. Indiana is obviously a better place to live (I'm married), but I was so impressed with Case. This sucks......only 48 hours to go, and I can't make up my mind.

Would love to hear what you guys think.

Dr. J

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

I seriously can't make up my mind between these 2 programs. Both are in my top 3 but can't decide on who to rank higher. I would appreciate any thoughts/ suggestions/comments. Cleveland isn't exactly the greatest city to live in, but I thought Case was a solid program. Indiana is obviously a better place to live (I'm married), but I was so impressed with Case. This sucks......only 48 hours to go, and I can't make up my mind.

Would love to hear what you guys think.

Dr. J

Cleveland isn't so bad. Considering you're in New Freakin Jersey....

Members don't see this ad :)
One of my attendings was a chief resident at case last year and loved it. He says go with the university program though over metrohealth.

the real irony is that he ended-up at neither of those programs. :laugh: (ie, he got his #1 and that's how i know him)