What are your thoughts, Indiana vs. Case Western

Started by jenjas
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jenjas

REDSOXNATION
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I seriously can't make up my mind between these 2 programs. Both are in my top 3 but can't decide on who to rank higher. I would appreciate any thoughts/ suggestions/comments. Cleveland isn't exactly the greatest city to live in, but I thought Case was a solid program. Indiana is obviously a better place to live (I'm married), but I was so impressed with Case. This sucks......only 48 hours to go, and I can't make up my mind.

Would love to hear what you guys think.


Dr. J
 
Hey guys,

I seriously can't make up my mind between these 2 programs. Both are in my top 3 but can't decide on who to rank higher. I would appreciate any thoughts/ suggestions/comments. Cleveland isn't exactly the greatest city to live in, but I thought Case was a solid program. Indiana is obviously a better place to live (I'm married), but I was so impressed with Case. This sucks......only 48 hours to go, and I can't make up my mind.

Would love to hear what you guys think.


Dr. J



Cleveland isn't so bad. Considering you're in New Freakin Jersey....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
One of my attendings was a chief resident at case last year and loved it. He says go with the university program though over metrohealth.
 
the real irony is that he ended-up at neither of those programs. :laugh: (ie, he got his #1 and that's how i know him)