-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
What aren't my chances?
Started by Mcatz1188
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
race?
state residency?
state residency?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To be crushed by a meteor on your way home from class today. For Tim Tebow to lead the Broncos to the Superbowl this year. To win the Mega Millions jackpot twice in the same week.
Shall I continue?
Shall I continue?
Well I picked Tebow up in fantasy so that'd be nice
To be crushed by a meteor on your way home from class today. For Tim Tebow to lead the Broncos to the Superbowl this year. To win the Mega Millions jackpot twice in the same week.
Shall I continue?
Well I picked Tebow up in fantasy so that'd be nice
Why would you do that? Yuck.Your question implies there are things we can guarantee in your application performance this semester.
so i was wondering what my chances are not..?
100%
I'm Mexican and from Alaska
Very good chances at U-Dub
Why would you do that? Yuck.
I am no Tim Tebow fan, but I have to swallow my pride and say that he played pretty well last Sunday. Miles better than Orton.
Very good chances at U-Dub
Way to not answer the question.
Yeah that response was very unhelpful. Why would I want to know where I can get in? And Tebow is sick, I dont know why that dude is hating. Look at his numbers for his 3 career NFL games, theyre sick
Way to not answer the question.
Yeah that response was very unhelpful. Why would I want to know where I can get in? And Tebow is sick, I dont know why that dude is hating. Look at his numbers for his 3 career NFL games, theyre sick
😕 49% completion, passer rating 84.2 = sick?
Passer rating is no longer a valid measure. ESPN has this new efficiency rating, and Tebow's is up there with Roger's, despite Tebow's low completion percentage.
😕 49% completion, passer rating 84.2 = sick?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not 'x', if 35%<x<45% chance
That means i have a pretty high chance of not getting in! yay!!!
Not 'x', if 35%<x<45% chance