What batch is considered late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jackjackson1121

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Title pretty much explains my question. I e-submitted last Friday and am curious to what all the batch talk is about. What batch number is considered late?

Members don't see this ad.

Definitely last batch.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Not first.

Unknown.jpeg

Reactions: 8 users
Title pretty much explains my question. I e-submitted last Friday and am curious to what all the batch talk is about. What batch number is considered late?
Idk what number but if it's sent out in the end of September or later, it seems pretty late to me.

I've heard that August is when you begin to see a disadvantage. This is coming from my academic advisor at my university who has watched hundreds of pre-dental and pre-medical students apply over the years. It makes sense once you think about it too since interviews usually start going out in the middle of August and early September.

I would say that if your application is getting verified and sent out in September, you're late.. or definitely not at an advantage. Theres a bunch of students applying this year some schools are booked with interviews until next year (NOVA).