What book for pharm..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dinesh

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got a book today called "pharm made rediculously easy" .

I'm unsure now if to get a Lippincotts or LANGE(the katzung one) ...
Also , I saw 2 langes selling, one is a hella thick book, and the other is about half the size..
I really have no idea what I'm getting myself into, and the lectures to say the least suck ass.

Members don't see this ad.

dinesh said:
I got a book today called "pharm made rediculously easy" .

I'm unsure now if to get a Lippincotts or LANGE(the katzung one) ...
Also , I saw 2 langes selling, one is a hella thick book, and the other is about half the size..
I really have no idea what I'm getting myself into, and the lectures to say the least suck ass.

Stick with lecture notes even if they suck ass. I found that investing in class texts is a huge waste of $ and time (b/c you will have no time to read them) :thumbdown: Thus, taking good notes the best you can on the handouts that are given is my suggestion (or getting notes from a classmate).

rsweeney said:
I found that investing in class texts is a huge waste of $ and time (b/c you will have no time to read them) :thumbdown:

Ditto.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lippincotts is generally made easier to refer to though. Im using thier Biochem book right now, it gives you an easier picture, I'm studying for the NDBE 1 and I find going back to my basics even tho they are 4 year old in my mind right now, isnt easy. Lippincotts been a great help. I would suggest you own one.

good luck! :-D

I picked up a lipincotts today just before a pharm seminar this afternoon.
Managed to get a read in before, great book ;).
Much better than a Katzung I got..thing is like greek.

Thanks Folks.