dinesh

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 31, 2005
Canada
Status
Dentist
I got a book today called "pharm made rediculously easy" .

I'm unsure now if to get a Lippincotts or LANGE(the katzung one) ...
Also , I saw 2 langes selling, one is a hella thick book, and the other is about half the size..
I really have no idea what I'm getting myself into, and the lectures to say the least suck ass.

rsweeney

15+ Year Member
Jan 6, 2003
Visit site
Status
dinesh said:
I got a book today called "pharm made rediculously easy" .

I'm unsure now if to get a Lippincotts or LANGE(the katzung one) ...
Also , I saw 2 langes selling, one is a hella thick book, and the other is about half the size..
I really have no idea what I'm getting myself into, and the lectures to say the least suck ass.

Stick with lecture notes even if they suck ass. I found that investing in class texts is a huge waste of $ and time (b/c you will have no time to read them) :thumbdown: Thus, taking good notes the best you can on the handouts that are given is my suggestion (or getting notes from a classmate).

jk5177

Just Kidding
10+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2004
Oregon
Status
Dentist
rsweeney said:
I found that investing in class texts is a huge waste of $ and time (b/c you will have no time to read them) :thumbdown:
Ditto.

Dr.Anjum

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2005
Florida
Status
Dentist
Lippincotts is generally made easier to refer to though. Im using thier Biochem book right now, it gives you an easier picture, I'm studying for the NDBE 1 and I find going back to my basics even tho they are 4 year old in my mind right now, isnt easy. Lippincotts been a great help. I would suggest you own one.

good luck! :-D

OP
dinesh

dinesh

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 31, 2005
Canada
Status
Dentist
I picked up a lipincotts today just before a pharm seminar this afternoon.
Managed to get a read in before, great book ;).
Much better than a Katzung I got..thing is like greek.

Thanks Folks.