Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We all know the different books that each school requires as your text always aren't the best text for the subject they are suppose to cover. So I thought I would throw out the question, as to which books you have found to be very helpful? This could be a course required textbook or even a book that was recommended to you, that helped a great deal.
I have applied to pharmacy school, haven't been accepted, so I am wondering what books you guys have found helpful in school?
Just based upon reviews at Amazon (I know you can't fully trust them, but. . .)
1- Tarascon Pocket Pharmacopedia (1882742427) looks good, thoughts?
2- Pharmacology examination and review (0071422900) Anyone that can compare or contrast this book against Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology (0781741181 )?
Thanks,
Mike
I have applied to pharmacy school, haven't been accepted, so I am wondering what books you guys have found helpful in school?
Just based upon reviews at Amazon (I know you can't fully trust them, but. . .)
1- Tarascon Pocket Pharmacopedia (1882742427) looks good, thoughts?
2- Pharmacology examination and review (0071422900) Anyone that can compare or contrast this book against Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology (0781741181 )?
Thanks,
Mike
