What can I do now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tyim01

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Few questions...

I got waitlisted at one school and haven't heard back from most of the other ones. I'm really trying to get off the waitlist at NYU but I know most of it is out of my hands. Currently, I'm shadowing and increasing my hours but I know my GPA is the one that's bringing me down. From now --> "possible admission", is there anything I could do to better my application and show them by giving them updates?

Deadline for Spring masters programs have ended and enrolling in CC classes, no matter the rigor of the classes, probably won't help me out too much. What can I do at this point other than to keep calling/emailing to express interest?

Members don't see this ad.

Few questions...

I got waitlisted at one school and haven't heard back from most of the other ones. I'm really trying to get off the waitlist at NYU but I know most of it is out of my hands. Currently, I'm shadowing and increasing my hours but I know my GPA is the one that's bringing me down. From now --> "possible admission", is there anything I could do to better my application and show them by giving them updates?

Deadline for Spring masters programs have ended and enrolling in CC classes, no matter the rigor of the classes, probably won't help me out too much. What can I do at this point other than to keep calling/emailing to express interest?
Contact NYU and literally tell them , that you are in the waitlist , and that they are your first choice. Then you tell them that if you are accepted , you will go there.

Literally say that. You will get your acceptance email in January if you do so.

Cheers.

@doctoothache I think students seek for something more informative rather than your usual arrogant and non informative responses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 5 users