What causes skin to Fluoresce?

Started by storrence
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

storrence

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a fluorescent effect on my skin that I've never been able to figure out what the cause is. I've never seen the effect on any other person that I've checked so I thought to come here to ask the experts

When I shine a ultraviolet light on my skin, especially in certain areas like my spine or forehead, I see little orange spheres that look like the float above the skin. You can't scratch them off as they don't seem to be embedded in the skin. They are about the size of a pencil tip and are always there.

Does anyone here know what that is??
 
I have a fluorescent effect on my skin that I've never been able to figure out what the cause is. I've never seen the effect on any other person that I've checked so I thought to come here to ask the experts

When I shine a ultraviolet light on my skin, especially in certain areas like my spine or forehead, I see little orange spheres that look like the float above the skin. You can't scratch them off as they don't seem to be embedded in the skin. They are about the size of a pencil tip and are always there.

Does anyone here know what that is??

corynebacterium
 
delusional fluorositosis. You require an emergent antipsychotic regimen to control your symptoms.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.