What chem videos are the best?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fantasticflossophy

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Chad's, Bootcamp, DATBooster, or something else?
I started off using Bootcamp's videos and they didn't do much for me.
 
I thought Chad's videos on YouTube (not the paid ones) were super helpful in addition to the Booster videos.
 
I’d also tack on Dr. Romano’s videos on the Orgoman YouTube page! Also free, and definitely were a great supplement while I was studying, especially for the chem topics that are harder to understand.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dr. Romano's videos are great, but I don't think it's best for people without a good background in chem, he assumes you have a good fundamentals down. So if you are looking for a review/challenge, he is great, but if you're looking to learn from square one, Chad's videos and DAT Booster is great. I personally used booster, since they're on average a lot shorter, so I can watch them whenever I have time.