What college do you go to?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Verum

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Post your undergrad/alma mater here.

Members don't see this ad.

For you, wouldn't "high school" be more relevant?

I'm going to college in a month. 4 days after i finish my cna training though.

Members don't see this ad :)
Post your undergrad/alma mater here.

Why do you post these things? Are you jut trying to get random info out of people, do you have ill intentions, are you just a troll high schooler?

So what high school did you graduate from?

Seriously stop making all these threads, like the one about email addresses the other name...no one cares.

Why do you post these things? Are you jut trying to get random info out of people, do you have ill intentions, are you just a troll high schooler?

So what high school did you graduate from?

Seriously stop making all these threads, like the one about email addresses the other name...no one cares.
Yo solo queria saber.

Harvard Medical School - The Caribbean Chapter.

University of Maryland University College

I've attended four.

St John's College, Annapolis (2006 - 2009, 2011) - three full years over a five year span. Great school, love philosophy, ancient mathematics, languages, hate their version of the sciences, and an all-around terrible school for traditional pre-meds.

Rhode Island College (2008, 2009) Took a class there over the summer, the next year, after dropping out of SJC for the first time, I took a few classes in the fall. Not a world-class institution, but some of the professors I met there were wonderful, including my first biology professor post- high school who gave me a bunch of books from his personal library since he was retiring.

Monterey Peninsula College (2012) Community college. Have taken Pre-Calc, Psychology, Public Speaking, and currently Calc I. It's... community college. Nice campus, though, very attractive, and my pre-calc professor was a sweetheart.

California State University of Monterey Bay (2012 until whenever the heck I manage to graduate) - start there in a month. Excited to start and do all the typical pre-med classes. Has a terrible reputation... for everything but biology. I actually know the pre-med advisor socially, since her husband co-teaches a class with my father at Monterey Peninsula College.

This thread is ridiculous. Spoiler alert: no one on SDN goes to college, we're all actually just profiles made up by pre-med wannabes.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Potions

Proud Premed student at the University of Phoenix---Online.

I'm currently an MS-5 at Princeton-Plainsboro School of Medicine.

University of Idaho, and a WWAMI resident. :D

Currently a communications major at South Harmon Institute of Technology

Another fellow ****head! I loved accepted.

Also I attend a SUNY

Sent from my SGH-T959V using SDN Mobile

I went to Sky High, and then for college I went to Yale Community College

PC Pro School. I'm getting my degree in just SIX MONTHS!!!!!

Harley Davisdon school of mechanical engineering!

Damnit, all the good ones were already taken! :laugh:

University of Gods.
Home to the Gods of Mount Olympus. Our mascot is an Aesthetic God.

STF University and FU for a few years

Hamburger University - BSc in Cheeseburgers and minor in French Fries Studies
Jedi School of Arts & Sciences - MSc in the Force
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - PhD in Potions. My dissertation focused around the functional and cellular mechanisms of Polyjuice potions and how the ingredients in the potion affect time of transfiguration. We used microassays to demonstrate which genes changed in expression and we then used animal models, namely pixies, to investigate the impact of gene expression on the phenotype. By assessing what causes transfiguration through polyjuice potion, we were able to brew a potion that allows humans to transfigure into animals without consequences as it contains inhibitors that are released slowly and they restore gene expression back to normal.
Furthermore, I used my skills from Hamburger University to improve the taste of polyjuice potion.
The work has been published in the peer-reviewed journal: Magic
It was featured on the Daily Prophet and I received the Albus Dumbledore Prize for Innovation from Hogwarts for this work. I am a member of the Slytherin house and the Death Eater greek society, Delta Epsilon. I received the Lord Voldemort Prize for Dark Magic and honorary distinction in the Pure Blood society.