What coveralls do y'all recommend?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

futurevet_11

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know I, and a lot of other incoming vet students, need coveralls for large animal rotations. What brands do you recommend?
 
Agree with Ski about checking with the school about any specific necessities.

My coveralls are Dakota and I like them. Only annoying thing is that they only came with long sleeves, and short sleeves are nicer for palpation. When you buy them I'd recommend trying them on in person and making sure you get a size that can fit a few layers of clothing underneath. Also make sure you can bend/crouch comfortably; all the ones I tried on tended to fit a bit shorter in the torso.

Be prepared to look in the men's section if you are female. There were actually no female coveralls (only overalls) everywhere I looked haha.

My school does nice coverall sales in the fall, so if you want a nice short-sleeved and embroidered pair you can see if your school does anything like that.