What D.O. Schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sm786

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

First time member on the student doctor forums so forgive me if this is in the wrong section. However, I am a first time D.O. applicant (applying for 2014) with 3.47 non-science, 3.32 science, and 3.42 cumulative. Taking my MCAT's first time on 8/28/2013. How do I stack up in terms of other D.O. applicants? What D.O. schools would be a good match for me to apply to?

P.S.- I am an Accounting major and am in my senior year of undergrad

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

First time member on the student doctor forums so forgive me if this is in the wrong section. However, I am a first time D.O. applicant (applying for 2014) with 3.47 non-science, 3.32 science, and 3.42 cumulative. Taking my MCAT's first time on 8/28/2013. How do I stack up in terms of other D.O. applicants? What D.O. schools would be a good match for me to apply to?

P.S.- I am an Accounting major and am in my senior year of undergrad

Does that mean that you'll be applying next year or that you want to start med school in 2014?

Check the WAMC forum and see what other members with similar stats are doing. Hard to say anything without an MCAT score.

Does that mean that you'll be applying next year or that you want to start med school in 2014?

I want to start in 2014..applying the beginning of next month depending on how the MCAT's pan out