What did you bring with you to interviews?

Started by deleted1011568
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1011568

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Copies of your transcript(s), resume, personal statement? Did anyone bring a bag to carry water, chapstick, hairbrush, etc? Thanks 🙂
 
Hahah all you need is yourself!
I interviewed at UIW pretty recently and they provided a notepad and water. It was closed file so the interviewer just asked you questions, no need for your transcript or anything-- I didn't see any other applicants with that. They should have what they want to look at if it's open file (transcript, personal statement etc). If it's closed file then I think they just want to get to know you.
I also had a little bag with me that had my phone and wallet, that's all 🙂
 
I brought a padfolio (business folder with notepad) that had questions that I had written down that I wanted to ask my interviewer and a small black handbag that had chapstick, my wallet, and my phone.