What did you do the day before?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Polkadotfan

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So far I studied for a few hours (Destroyer) and went to see Independence Day 2 and got a haircut. 🙂
Trying not to freak out obviously. :nailbiting:
So just curious what everyone recently has been doing or plans to do?
 
So far I studied for a few hours (Destroyer) and went to see Independence Day 2 and got a haircut. 🙂
Trying not to freak out obviously. :nailbiting:
So just curious what everyone recently has been doing or plans to do?
I studied about 8 hours the day before and then went over my most missed notecards again in the car before walking into the testing center day of. Couldn't force myself to just "relax" lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad