What do I do next????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Daniel Schruth

Orthodontist
Lifetime Donor
Sponsor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your input thus far.

So I'm a bit lost as to what to expect in the next few weeks. I turned in my application at AADSAS on July 23rd, which was later than I wanted to. They said that it would take 1 to 2 months to process it at that time. Aug. 8th I took the test and posted those on AADSAS. A day or two ago AADSAS got back to me and said that my GPA's had been processed and verified. Does this mean that they are in the process of being sent or does it mean that they will be sent soon? Should I verify that my application and test scores are being sent the places they should be? I made sure to match all of the AADSAS designated schools with all of the test score schools.

Any advice from people that are a step ahead of me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance..

d

Members don't see this ad.

Your GPA being verified doesn't mean they are being sent out. To see if they have (which they probably haven't since you only turned it in less then a month ago) go to status and click on designations there you will see if your printout has been mailed.
To continue our previous conversation. I was late on turning in my secondaries. I just forgot. They were sent out during the last two weeks! yikes:thumbdown:

This would be soo much easier if the schools friggen just looked at the app online.

AADSAS is not a very time efficient machiene. Getting your GPA verified and your application sent is a difference of about a month. I submitted my app on June 9th and I don't believe my application was sent until mid July. LOR's take forever to get sent as well, I had my school hold copies of my LORs andhad them mail individual copies direct to the schools so I wouldn't have to worry about AADSAS misplacing them. You will know for sure on your AADSAS status report when they have "shipped" your application to your schools. Don't count on it happening soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am kinda in the same boat as you are. I e-submitted my application on July 29th because I was waiting to completely be done with the dat on the 26th. My GPA was just verified today...and I sent in my secondary applications (at least the ones that they said to go at the same time as sending AADSAS application materials) as well as the processing fees. Now I guess Im waiting for my app to get there...and ill call the schools next week.

This would be soo much easier if the schools friggen just looked at the app online.

Hi,

AADSAS just finished verifying my GPA today as well.

I was under the impression that once the schools receive my application from AADSAS, they would then inform me and tell me to send in secondaries....no?

Also, the supplemental/secondary material section of my AADSAS currently says that no secondaries or additional info are required by schools at this time....am I totally in the wrong here?

If so, should I be contacting all the schools that I applied to asking whetehr I should be submitting a secondary at this time?

Thanks all

thats what i thought too..the school would email/mail you to send secondary/supplemental stuff...right??

on the AADSAS if you go to you check list, go to designations (schools), go to add/elete and then look at the school(s) that you applied to. On the right of the screen there is a way to review the schools info. In that pop-up screen the school wil tell you how to do you secondary--at the same time as AADSAS or when an admissions person contacts you.

RDHHS-

Under the secondary app thing on AADSAS did you follow those directions exactly. For example Arizona says to mail secondary and DAT Scores the same time, but other schools say to wait. Should I just send all of them everything?

d