What do I do???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SouthPaw4416

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed at Creighton (Nov. 6) and I haven't heard anything yet. Also, my aadsas status is totally blank with Creighton...what do I do? Is calling the admissions office to early of an action? Just curious as to what your thoughts may be...
 
I interviewed there to and haven't heard anything. I think it's OK to call to check your status now. I mean, you paid your dues, travelled there, and all that; you deserve to know where you stand. I haven't called b/c I already got acceptance to another school closer to me. I did call my top choice this morning though to ensure all my stuff was in order (I never got the interview invitation). They were polite and understanding. Good luck.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
well I just called and I got the common response, "Your application is still under further review/consideration." This waiting game is going to drive me crazy.
 
I interviewed there as well...aadsas status still says "waiting for additional information." I called and they told me that the first wave of acceptances were already sent out..if you didn't receive anything, then just wait for mid January...as far as AADSAS, they said that there was a mistake in my status and that it will be corrected..it doesn't hurt to call, especially since Patti is so wonderful..🙂