what do i do????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

schussboarder

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just had my interview with my pre-health committee, and I want to send a thank you note. I searched on sdn and google and didn't find any good advice to send to a pre-health committee, rather, it was all for med school interviewers.

Should I send the same type of letter to the pre-health committee that is sent to a med school interviewer?

Any help would be great

Members don't see this ad.

i just had my interview with my pre-health committee, and I want to send a thank you note. I searched on sdn and google and didn't find any good advice to send to a pre-health committee, rather, it was all for med school interviewers.

Should I send the same type of letter to the pre-health committee that is sent to a med school interviewer?

Any help would be great

Do you know the names of all the committee members? I would find this out and then send them each a thank you letter similar to that you would send an interviewer. You can keep it short and simple. This is a good gesture. :thumbup: