what do i need on my OAT to get accepted?

Started by broncos24
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

broncos24

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so i have a 3.7 prereq (science+calc) gpa... 3.6 cum gpa...

what do you guys think I will need on the OAT to get accepted to ICO? I've had my interview.. and I felt it went really well. But I'm studying for the OAT and getting super stressed at how much information there is to know.....

now they're just waiting on my OAT score so that I finish the application process.

let me know!
 
so i have a 3.7 prereq (science+calc) gpa... 3.6 cum gpa...

what do you guys think I will need on the OAT to get accepted to ICO? I've had my interview.. and I felt it went really well. But I'm studying for the OAT and getting super stressed at how much information there is to know.....

now they're just waiting on my OAT score so that I finish the application process.

let me know!

I think anything over 300 you should be fine. Anything above 330 and you're a shoe in.