Oh I am so glad I found this thread through search. I wasn't quite sure if the terms used would work lol. I am hoping someone has some insight on this dilemma that may just be me being silly and an awful worrywart.
I just finished sending in my last secondary, and I am considering taking classes at the local university this fall, possibly anatomy and physiology or biochem. I was wondering if it will delay my application in any way, since I know applicants had to wait for their spring course transcripts from this year to be available before they could apply.
I want to take these classes partly due to my downward pattern in my sciGPA, but also because I think it would be helpful when I do get into DO school.
And to make things more complicated, I have to send in my shift schedule preferences by tomorrow for volunteering in the fall and winter. I've also already got one interview scheduled, and am still waiting to see if other schools would like to meet me...If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it. I would ask my pre-med advisor, but she's not in her office during the summer. :I