What do you do to keep your mind off the admissions process?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

carrbear21

U of Mn CVM c/o 2012
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought it might be interesting to see how we all cope with this process.

I just signed up for my 3rd marathon (aside from the typical baking, cleaning, stressing, exercising, drinking, etc.)! That should keep me busy until June!

And you all?
 
I read and watch TV. Watching TV is usually more effective, since it's easier to get distracted with thoughts of vet school apps while reading. Also, when I'm not working, I clean like nuts. My bathroom has never been so freakin' spotless. 😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I bake. A lot.




And watch TV (Top Model, anyone?) and read. But I most enjoy fattening up my roommates.
 
Well, I dunno because my mind doesn't stray too far away from the process : )

But in the next weeks, we're getting ready for a storm of chocolate making in honor of Singles Awareness Day (valentines).

If you're in my area of Washington, I'll make a little box of chocolates for you!!:hardy:
 
I bake. A lot.




And watch TV (Top Model, anyone?) and read. But I most enjoy fattening up my roommates.

It seems like Top Model is the only thing on these days. I've seen each season I don't know how many times! And baking-- that's why I need to run the marathon!:laugh: