What do you guys do?

Started by NontradCA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NontradCA

American Hero
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm a third year still juggling a lot of things in my mind but I have very little insight as to what PMR residency/life is like. Like, what are the bread and butter cases? I know this varies based on sub specialty but can someone give me a general idea of what most PMR docs are doing. For instance, FMs see a ton of diabeetus and HTN. Neuro sees tons of strokes. What is it for this field?

I did some searches and I know this has been covered here at some point but I could not find much. Thanks.