What do you guys recommend?

Started by mf25
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mf25

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Been doing a lot of research on potential programs for Postbac and some say they require SAT or GRE scores while others don't. If I took my SAT over 6 years ago would it be beneficial for me to take the GRE now to boost my application?

I'm a recent graduate BS in Business 2018.
 
IMHO, if you think your SAT scores are solid, I would just submit those.

The only reasons to take the GRE instead are if the program is asking for a specifically test score (that you didn't get on the SAT) OR if you plan on later applying to a Phd/dual masters and medical school degree program (might as well knock it out the way now, right?)

Otherwise, save your money and submit your SAT score(s).