What do you guys think?

Started by Mayomi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mayomi

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied on the 16th of September, PTCAS verified my application on the 26th, and programs sent me emails that my application was received on dates that ranged from 10/1-10/12. Lynchburg sent me an email that sounded like I was waitlisted, and the rest sent me generic emails saying my application was received. A friend told me they were rejected by WCU and Elon, both of which I applied to as well. However, I have not heard anything from either school, and their graduate school system still has a status of "Complete and Under Review".

Is this a good thing? I think both schools already filled their first two interview sessions, but I am hoping that I haven't heard anything because I may be invited at their next interview session. Anyone have any insight?