Quantcast

What do you guys think??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

missshae

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
What do you all think about my scores? I just finished my DATs. I feel so behind because it'll take a while before ADA send them out. Do you still think I can get accepted by December? Well, my first choice is UOP. But what are my chances of getting into any school? :confused:

Here's what I got:

GPA 3.37 Science GPA 3.45

DATs:
PAT 20
QR 17
RC 21
Bio 18
Gchem 18
Ochem 19
TS 18
AA 19

Thanks for all your help!

dcsk8element

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is just off the top of my head but isn't UoP average 22's or 21's DAT? I think your scores are good enough to attract interest somewhere, just not sure about UoP.

Bruinlove

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is just off the top of my head but isn't UoP average 22's or 21's DAT? I think your scores are good enough to attract interest somewhere, just not sure about UoP.

It's 20.5. Lower than 22, but still high.

missshae

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you think I have a good chance at getting into at least 1 school?

Jabbawockeez

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you think I have a good chance at getting into at least 1 school?

I think you do! Not every dental student enters with a 4.0 GPA and 26/26/26 DAT. And likewise, a lot of applicants with spectacular grades and DAT scores don't get into dental school. (Just check out predents.com if you don't believe me.)

There's a lot that goes into becoming a health service provider besides grades/test scores, and I'm sure you have a lot of qualities that can't be measured by numbers. So, when you land your interviews, make sure you shine!

Just think positively and don't let people discourage you! Good luck!:thumbup: