What do you guys think?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

waxingtime

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm new to SDN. I still haven't heard from USC, Tufts, BU, Temple, Columbia and Michigan.

I haven't updated my grades yet but I didn't do so well this semester (1A and 4Bs) so I'm hesitating to do so. Do you think I should still update them? Also does anyone know how far the interviews have gone for the schools mentioned above? Are they mostly full now?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry about the grades, you didn't get any C's, so otherwise there's really no "bad" marks. Also, I've heard that some schools will wait to get your updated grades before they send out anything, so I'd suggest that you do update your grades, but that's just me.

Good luck, and don't stress!

I did hear that USC and Columbia does things slower than other schools so there's some hope there. Also, USC is a 'backup' for many and there will be more spots opening as dec 1st acceptances decline the spot (esp. with their ridiculous deposit, not many will choose to double deposit here). Columbia also started sending out more interview invitations.

Yeah, I do think that the interviews would start soon after the Jan.15 deadline for deposits. I'm hoping to hear from Columbia, but I heard that they don't over-accept.