What do you hate about the application process?

Started by Storm90
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I agree with everyone on the fact that the wait really sucks.

I try really hard not to think about it by keeping myself busy.



How does everyone cope with the wait????
 
i agree with everyone on the fact that the wait really sucks.

I try really hard not to think about it by keeping myself busy.



How does everyone cope with the wait????

well now that school ended... studying is no longer a distraction.

so... now it is p90x and GTA IV.
 
To maintain my sanity while waiting I try to immerse myself in tv shows like The Office, Heroes, Reno 911, Xena Re-runs and stuff my mouth with cotton candy.😛

I also contact admissions people every other day to find out when they're sending out offers for the day I interviewed. I don't give them my name if they don't ask and I mask my voice with a different accent each time.

...don't judge me.😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To maintain my sanity while waiting I try to immerse myself in tv shows like The Office, Heroes, Reno 911, Xena Re-runs and stuff my mouth with cotton candy.😛

I also contact admissions people every other day to find out when they're sending out offers for the day I interviewed. I don't give them my name if they don't ask and I mask my voice with a different accent each time.

...don't judge me.😛

Lovin it! How many accents can you perform?
 
To maintain my sanity while waiting I try to immerse myself in tv shows like The Office, Heroes, Reno 911, Xena Re-runs and stuff my mouth with cotton candy.😛

I also contact admissions people every other day to find out when they're sending out offers for the day I interviewed. I don't give them my name if they don't ask and I mask my voice with a different accent each time.

...don't judge me.😛

They probably have caller id... unless your phone number is restricted.
 
Lovin it! How many accents can you perform?

I can do up to 5: Southern, boston accent, long island, yiddish and a wicked West London accent like M.I.A's😎

The number of the phone i use to contact them is not the number i indicated on my applications😛
 
The part I hate most:

fixing PharmCAS's mistakes. I entered my coursework as it should be, but for some reason they felt it necessary to make a whole bunch of changes. Now that I called them and they changed it back (to match my transcript as I had it), it will affect how my GPA is calculated too, so I'm hoping I don't get moved back to the end of the line again as far as GPA calculations are concerned.
 
I can do up to 5: Southern, boston accent, long island, yiddish and a wicked West London accent like M.I.A's😎

The number of the phone i use to contact them is not the number i indicated on my applications😛

lol thats awesome