What do you need to do to match RadOnc?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManlyMan246

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What should one make sure to do to match RadOnc beyond having a high step 1 and high clinical scores? How much research do you need to match at some place like MD Anderson? What types of extracurriculars did you do and what are some networking pieces of advice you'd give?
 
I'm going to pre-emptively tell you that GFunk will politely but sternly ask you to use the search function or read the FAQ before posting a question such as this.
 
I tried searching, but I couldn't figure out the answer because

a) the info was outdated
b) I couldn't distinguish what was impt for Rad Onc v. other ROAD or ROAD-type specialties.
 
I tried searching, but I couldn't figure out the answer because

a) the info was outdated
b) I couldn't distinguish what was impt for Rad Onc v. other ROAD or ROAD-type specialties.

Please, please, please read the FAQ.

It has everything you need to know. I update it very regularly (most recently last week). The information is up-to-date.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.