What do you say?

Started by MarcoPolo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MarcoPolo

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi 😀 . If you are asked about your academic performance how do you explain it? It might be simple but I am not sure how i have to approach this question in an interview.

Thank you all for your help!
 
" I feel that my grades are representative of my perfomance, however, due to ____________ i scored a couple of Cs in Horoscope 1 and 2, but I picked up the following semester...." you can go on on depending on what's on your transcript
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You take it one of two ways depending on the situation:

1) My high grades reflect my tireless work ethic..blah, blah, blah
2) My seemingly low grades fail the reflect the understanding I aquired...blah, blah, blah.
 
So what do you tell them when you started out good and then down hill from there? Now that's a tough one.
 
So what do you tell them when you started out good and then down hill from there? Now that's a tough one.

the girl with the pony tail proved to be more exciting than that Organic thing posted on the prereqs page.
 
Thats depends on how your academic performance was. Were you a good student?

I don't have a C in my Transcript so far.

So as some of the guys mentioned here, they are basically asking me to say things like, yes I am a hard working student and determined to get to pharmacy school...blah blah?

If that is so i think i got it. Thank you guys,

But for Bean's question, if the decline was not a pattern it shouldn't matter.