what do you talk about?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scopemonkey

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I guess this is a question for great pumpkin since he's been there already but I was wondering what they ask you about during the interviews. Am I going to have to engage in academic discussion? That doesn't sound like much fun.

This monkey is determined to have fun.

Members don't see this ad.

Can be anything and I mean anything. There is a certain program director in California who is notorious for asking questions that should not be asked such as "are you planning on having children while in residency etc...." But, mostly you will get all the questions you know you will get "Why do you want path, this program etc.. tell me about your interests... why did you do so bad on Step I hehe" You will really get sick of answering the same questions over and over again.

what are you guys doing up? I'm on neurosurgery call so I have an excuse!

mindy

Hehe, I just don't sleep much. Kind of trained myself for only sleeping 5 or 6 hours a night most of the time. It makes me feel like I don't just work and sleep when I have more time at home hehe.