What do you think about NYU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

this is

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I was wondering what your thoughts were on NYUCD in general. Research wise it is one of the top school apparently to be funded. It has renovated its college of dentistry and it keeps up with technology. Ex. Virtual textbooks, PDAs, etc. The new dean is also the old dean from UCSF.

However, it has a really big class size, and its one of the most expensive schools to attend.

What do you guys think about all this?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Guys,

I was wondering what your thoughts were on NYUCD in general. Research wise it is one of the top school apparently to be funded. It has renovated its college of dentistry and it keeps up with technology. Ex. Virtual textbooks, PDAs, etc. The new dean is also the old dean from UCSF.

However, it has a really big class size, and its one of the most expensive schools to attend.

What do you guys think about all this?

Thanks
They have a lot of interviews and many attend a cheaper institution? What do you want to hear?

i guess you already mentioned what everybody else will say about NYU.
It is a good school with great tech, but lots of students tho. and it is too expensive in terms of tuition and living cost.