• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

Dr_JAAAA

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
What if i get accepted to a school and my stupid biocem grade turns out to be a 2.5, along with only 3.0's and maybe a 3.5. This is the lowest I have ever gotten and its really because I have spent a lot of time traveling to interviews, and filling out the secondaries. Would schools take away admission or not accept me after this?

mj1878

Water good...
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 14, 2002
Barnes and Noble, studying as usual.
mj1878.wordpress.com
Status
Medical Student
If you're already accepted, then they won't take it away. Also, I got in with two C's in Physics, so it's your call.

About the Ads

RD330

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 1, 2005
Texas
Status
Pre-Medical
I totally agree. I've never heard of someone getting an acceptance taken away. The only way I think you could ever have that happen is if you get caught in a lie.

Canuck99

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 1, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
RD330 said:
I totally agree. I've never heard of someone getting an acceptance taken away. The only way I think you could ever have that happen is if you get caught in a lie.

RD330, I could not agree with you more.

About the Ads