What does everyone look like?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ellinopedo182

Deleted User
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i think we should upload a pic or two of ourselves, so that we all know what everyone looks like, and also what gender they are, sometimes i mistake males for females and vice versa. :) I'll go first.

n20011881310707033392qm6.jpg

ok, just joking. Im greek, but not a gypsie greek (btw, this scene taken from my big fat greek wedding). This is my real photo.

This is my interview pose, but think of me without the facial hair...
n20011881307827864545ef4.jpg

and this is me and my fiance out in dubai last year...
n20011881308471192235lg0.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Agreed! Dang, she is beautiful and you're not bad looking yourself. :)

ahhh...why are all the good ones taken....single forever, woe is me, woe is me

How old is your son? My favorite part of that picture is the arm growing out of your head. ;) Jk, you guys make a beautiful family. :D

He's five and and half....Thank you! How old is your son?

He's five and and half....Thank you! How old is your son?

He just turned 3 and our daughter is 19 months. It's hard to imagine having a five and half year old but it was also hard to imagine having a two year old, then a three year old. Sometimes I wish he would grow up a little slower. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Agreed! Dang, she is beautiful and you're not bad looking yourself. :)

Thanks, I usually spike my hair but I hadn't had a hair cut in a month when I went to Dubai. I'll post a pic of me from Paris now my hair there was a complete mess!

Anyone going anywhere special before med school? I'm thinking of doing sharm el sheikh and st. Catherine monastery in the Sinai, Egypt.

I'm thinking OP made this thread just to show off his fiance. :)

Here's me and my German Shepherd. Had to cut the hair for the interview, but it's growing back. :)

n2019139_35862870_7982.jpg

ahhh...why are all the good ones taken....single forever, woe is me, woe is me
See... Too bad you arent coming to DCOM next year. I could possibly have helped you out with that. But oh well...... ;)

So I randomly stop in here in pre-Osteo to see what's new. Ya know, check on how you guys are doing, to check the rally thread and today there's a picture thread! I love pic threads although I've never been able to post a pic of me on SDN. Well, I did but it resembled OCHO's pic. me and my brother at the grand old age of 2.

anyway. Feedback.

OP-you and your fiancee make a beautiful couple!
OCHO-cute pic.
gasapple-you're ummm, yeah. ;) That pic scares me!
Omashu-cute pic. I had to take a 2nd glance because of the arm in the background.
justletmeinplz-you're quite the hottie. And the dog is a cutie!

He just turned 3 and our daughter is 19 months. It's hard to imagine having a five and half year old but it was also hard to imagine having a two year old, then a three year old. Sometimes I wish he would grow up a little slower. ;)

Ya, I know...sometimes I wish I had another.... I'm applying this upcoming cycle - If I do get in - The night that I recieve my acceptance letter I'm gonna get knocked up... :laugh:

I can also relate to wanting them to grow up slower. I loved it when he was a pudgy, round baby. :::::::::::sigh:::::::::::

Here's me and some of my friends from the convention last fall. I'm the guy on the far right...

800px-Trekkies_at_baycon_2003.jpg

Ya, I know...sometimes I wish I had another.... I'm applying this upcoming cycle - If I do get in - The night that I recieve my acceptance letter I'm gonna get knocked up... :laugh:

I can also relate to wanting them to grow up slower. I loved it when he was a pudgy, round baby. :::::::::::sigh:::::::::::

:laugh: Sounds like a great plan to me!! :D My daughter is not as pudgy and round as she used to be but you're free to babysit anytime. ;)

n400675_30709548_6570.jpg

Just hanging out...:D

edit: Playing a show back in the day:

n403096_3532668_4052.jpg

IMG_0873.JPG.jpg

IMG_0844.jpg

So, I dont seem to have any pictures of me on the computer at the moment other than me snowboarding or with ex girlfriends. But here I am.

i had to chime in...

i love to cook
n3329266_36202382_6522.jpg

my girlfriend and I for Serbian new Years (had to include her in the hottest significant other contest haha)
n561346006_865451_9677.jpg

i had to chime in...

i love to cook

my girlfriend and I for Serbian new Years (had to include her in the hottest significant other contest haha)
dood.... I'm jealous. I worked with a girl in Germany from Croatia... and wow.... The women from that region are amazing. And stay that way as they age. You got a good one my friend ;).

Anyone going anywhere special before med school? I'm thinking of doing sharm el sheikh and st. Catherine monastery in the Sinai, Egypt.

Toronto towards the end of June/beginning of July. perhaps to visit family in Serbia, tho i haven't decided. otherwise, the beach!

Alrighty then here goes one of me make that two. But, the rest of you freaks need to post one too!

DSCF12522.jpg
DSCF1249.jpg
Wheres the chick you cut out of the first picture? Glad you're back making posts man. :)

Toronto towards the end of June/beginning of July. perhaps to visit family in Serbia, tho i haven't decided. otherwise, the beach!
I'd like to get back over the Germany to visit family, but I'm not sure if I'll have the money... If all else fails, I plan on either taking a road trip or going down to FL or somewhere on the beach for like two weeks and doing nothing but speeding up my skin cancer. And some snorkeling. But Germany and Italy are what I'm shooting for.

I'd like to get back over the Germany to visit family, but I'm not sure if I'll have the money... If all else fails, I plan on either taking a road trip or going down to FL or somewhere on the beach for like two weeks and doing nothing but speeding up my skin cancer. And some snorkeling. But Germany and Italy are what I'm shooting for.

nice... if you go to italy, please go to florence. everyone i know goes to rome and venice and they miss one of the most beautiful cities in that boot shaped country. you don't have the glamour and glitz of rome, but the culture and the people in florence are second to none.

I'm the one with stripes.

findwaldo.jpg

nice... if you go to italy, please go to florence. everyone i know goes to rome and venice and they miss one of the most beautiful cities in that boot shaped country. you don't have the glamour and glitz of rome, but the culture and the people in florence are second to none.
For sure... Venice was great, and Rome was pretty amazing itself, but Florence was the one town we didnt have a lot of time in last time I was there. Id like to travel around a little more of the Northern cities of Italy, especially in the Italian Alps. But Florence is a definite stop I will have to make if I make it over there.

I'm the one with stripes.

findwaldo.jpg
Yeah, so I found Waldo, the Wizard, and the bumblebee stripped Waldo, then got tired of scrolling. I miss the Where's Waldo books. I need to get some from the library or Amazon or something. Good fun when I was a kid.

For sure... Venice was great, and Rome was pretty amazing itself, but Florence was the one town we didnt have a lot of time in last time I was there. Id like to travel around a little more of the Northern cities of Italy, especially in the Italian Alps. But Florence is a definite stop I will have to make if I make it over there.

i was there for six months and i never bothered to go to firenze... everyone was telling me to go for a weekend but i always found myself traveling to the south, or other parts of europe, or back home to Athens on the long weekends.

sorry i would have posted earlier but got caught up on the new episode of The Hills. Yes, i watch The Hills. I know. Please keep the jokes to a minimum.

Anyway heres a pic of me and the fiance in Key West this past summer.
n20011881_32882791_94.jpg

This is when i tried growing out my hair, i thought i was going to look cool with a dark tan, long hair and a pony tail ;) I was trying to look like an authentic soccer player, it didnt work out though because it got this long and I didnt know how to style my hair, it looked pretty bad, i think a mullet started growing too (even though mullets are in now a days in the balkans).
n20011881_31081943_7866.jpg

i had to chime in...

i love to cook

i used to go to zabava's all the time and serbian concerts when i was younger, there some hot looking girls that area has (dated a few serbian girls in the past)... i guess its a balkan thing ;)

you got a good looking girl man, she coming with you to NYCOM?

Me and my Dave:

attachment.php

Me at the greatest place on earth: Lambeau Field

attachment.php

n7908581_40799086_7226.jpg

In the palace of Versailles. For those of you who think I may look young, I'm 22! (Yes, that's Mom!)

i was there for six months and i never bothered to go to firenze... everyone was telling me to go for a weekend but i always found myself traveling to the south, or other parts of europe, or back home to Athens on the long weekends.

it's excusable because you went other places, not the typical tourist traps. if i ever did a study abroad or something of the sort, i would want to do it there. i need to get myself back to Athens pronto... i can muck around in Greek, i don't know what i'm waiting for.

i used to go to zabava's all the time and serbian concerts when i was younger, there some hot looking girls that area has (dated a few serbian girls in the past)... i guess its a balkan thing ;)

haha, there is def no shortage of serbian girls in the chicago area, that's for sure. they can be beautiful, i agree, but God almighty they can be complicated. my gf is actually Persian, so learning about another culture as strong as my own has def kept things interesting.

I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about...

u said lambeau field correct, the one in green bay, the one that the green bay packers play at? correct? your pictures aren't working for me but i was guessing and since im a bears fan and im guessing if you think that lambeau field is the best place on earth, you must be a packers fan, so i had to put in something about the chicago bears. you are talking about lambeau field Greenbay right?

haha, there is def no shortage of serbian girls in the chicago area, that's for sure. they can be beautiful, i agree, but God almighty they can be complicated. my gf is actually Persian, so learning about another culture as strong as my own has def kept things interesting.

oh wow, she looks serbian. mines actually assyrian.