SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

What does it take to Specialize in Endo?

Discussion in 'Dental' started by rjraouf, Jun 20, 2002.

  1. rjraouf

    rjraouf New Member

    Jun 17, 2002
    Any Endodontists, endo residents out there? I know in MCV they don't accept anyone right out of the dental school. They require atleast one year (recommended 2 years) of experience outside dental school but other qualifications seems to be pretty vague. For example, all of our residents are/were part of Armed forces and none of them seem to have really high score in regards to GPA or boards.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. nug

    nug Member 10+ Year Member

    Jun 16, 2002
    At the school where I live, all the endo residents are in their late 30s and early 40s. Is it possible to straight from dental school to an endo program?

Share This Page