What does non accredited processing fee means.....NBDE1 test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sobia21

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi friends...I am applying for NBDE1 September 2016 ....while filling the application I came across "non -accredited processing fee".I have some queries ....what does non accredited processing fee means.Back in India my collage was DCI recognized..does that still makes it non accredited in U.S.
What's with ECE evaluation ???
I am just going through so many articles and totally confused myself.plzzzz plzzzz somebody help help help here.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi friends...I am applying for NBDE1 September 2016 ....while filling the application I came across "non -accredited processing fee".I have some queries ....what does non accredited processing fee means.Back in India my collage was DCI recognized..does that still makes it non accredited in U.S.
What's with ECE evaluation ???
I am just going through so many articles and totally confused myself.plzzzz plzzzz somebody help help help here.
It is still non- accredited, otherwise you would not need to go through all the hassle. I assume it is a fee to determine if you are entitled to take the exam. Basically they compare your education to american one

It is still non- accredited, otherwise you would not need to go through all the hassle. I assume it is a fee to determine if you are entitled to take the exam. Basically they compare your education to american one
Thanks,I got tat.Are u practicing here?are u aware of any such collage which require only part 1NBDE...I found such requirements with Boston uni.If u have any info regarding that plz share.
Thanks.