what does OFFER MADE mean on aadsas???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fishy19

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
so my tufts status changed to offer made today on aadsas. does that mean accepted? or is it something else?

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations !!!. Yes, it means accepted provided that you went to an interview there (since your predents'com doesn't say that :)).
It's called an offer b/c you may decide whether accept or decline it (now it's your time to decide).
Congrats once again.

You're in!!!!!! Congrats

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats!

i wish mine said offer made and I was confused about what it meant :)

It means its time to go get drunk lol. Congratulations.

Did you really not know what offer made means?

128706015133063139.jpg

Did you really not know what offer made means?

That's exactly what I was thinking... you're going into professional school and you couldn't figure that out?? Then again, I can't blame you for wanting to be sure before you started prematurely celebrating.

Congrats!

That was your only interview? Congratulations

lol wtf do u think it means

:laugh:, yes it means your in. I have to agree with some of the stunned people on how you could have interpreted that in any other way then you got accepted.

I would have prefaced my question with the old standard, "This may be a really silly question, but...". It works wonders for putting out the flames! ;)

be nice now--- when i first saw it i thought it could have been an offer for the wait list too!

congratsssss! You 're Innnnnnnnn.:love:

Why some of u guys have to twist every single question on sdn and put the person down? :rolleyes:

i gotta admit i thought the same thing..i was skeptical and plus my aadsas hadn't even been updated to "invite for interview" it said "received/under review" all the way up to the day it changed to "offer made" so i was like.....offer made for interview?:confused: can't help but question it if ur skeptical ;]

anyways...congrats! :thumbup:

lol now you can make straight C's in your classes and drink every night

It means that they have made you an offer that you cant refuse! Congrats! :)

poor kid must've been so shocked that he doubted himself. congrats!

Why do OPs never come back to say "like ZOMG THAT IS AWESOME THX GUYS!"

Troll?????