what does that mean?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ninchik

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I checked my UOP application. It says that it was reviewed and no decission was made. It will be re-reviewed in December. So what does that mean? Hope I still have some chances....

Members don't see this ad.

Ninchik said:
I checked my UOP application. It says that it was reviewed and no decission was made. It will be re-reviewed in December. So what does that mean? Hope I still have some chances....

i think that just means they are undecided, and after interviewing their applicants and deciding who to accept by dec 1, they will rereview your application again to see if they want to interview you at that time...

Ninchik said:

How and/or where did you check your UOP status?

Members don't see this ad :)
do u guys know of the other schools' websites where we can check our status?

:( My application is still under review at UOP. When I called them, the advisor told me that there is slim chance of getting accepted at this point even with 23+ DAT's because they have more than enough applicants.

Ninchik said:

That means, at best, you will get an interview for a waitlist position and very few of these invitations will go out regardless of your stats. UoP does everything a little earlier then most schools.

The game isn't over but there's 5 min left in the fourth quarter and you're down by 14 points.

BTW, my app is in the same boat. I just got off the phone with UoP