What does this mean??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gurl21

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed at UPitt already and my status on AADSAS used to say "Invited for Interview." After Dec. 1st, I didn't get a call from Rose Mangold and my status on AADSAS now says "Received/Under Review." Does this mean I got put back in the review pile??

Members don't see this ad.

i'm not too sure either. i interviewed on 11/28 and my AADSAS status was changed yesterday to "offer made" although i never got a phone call. hopefully it's not an AADSAS error :rolleyes:

syn_apse said:
i'm not too sure either. i interviewed on 11/28 and my AADSAS status was changed yesterday to "offer made" although i never got a phone call. hopefully it's not an AADSAS error :rolleyes:

hey did you find out the truth about that yet? that's odd that she didn't call you even though you were admitted..

Members don't see this ad :)
Gurl21 said:
hey did you find out the truth about that yet? that's odd that she didn't call you even though you were admitted..

"Offer made" means you're accepted .. not all schools call.

JessicaSimpson said:
"Offer made" means you're accepted .. not all schools call.

Yea I know, I was just curious because with this particular school, the director of admissions actually did call those who were accepted and left messages on their voicemail if they didn't answer.